If you’re planning to get your hands on the brand new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, we have good news for you. Apple India has tied up with Reliance Jio to bring some exciting launch offers that will make the new iPhones even more appealing!
The Apple-Jio partnership deals are going to be available at both online and offline stores. They have even partnered with Amazon India to expand the reach. Both Reliance Digital Store and Amazon will sell iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus models with an assured buyback value of 70% when the customer upgrades to the next iPhone in the next year.
“We believe it’s a never before the offer in the industry. Given the strength of Apple as a brand, and the reach Jio has and customer base of Amazon. Believe that most of our Prime customers would opt for it,” said Manish Tiwary, vice-president of category management at Amazon India.
These offers are available on the pre-bookings of iPhone and iPhone 8 Plus that will continue to remain until September 29th when the phones are going to be launched in the Indian market. Let’s look at what else would these sweet deals entail:
Pre-booking offers for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Customers who pre-book the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus between September 22nd to September 29th will be eligible for cashback of Rs. 10,000 on the purchase.
- The purchase will have to be made through Citibank Credit card
- If the customers buy the new iPhone 8 from Reliance Digital, Jio.com, Jio Store, and MyJio app, he/she will get 70 % cashback if they return the handset after a year (minus taxes applied).
- The cashback will be given in the form of vouchers that can either be used to upgrade to the next iPhone or purchase other goods at Reliance Digital. The voucher will have a validity of 6 months.
- There is also an exclusive tariff plan that provides 90GB data with unlimited calls and SMSes for Rs. 799 in one billing cycle, only for the new iPhone users.
iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X are certainly the most sophisticated smartphones that Apple has sold yet, and there is a lot of anticipation for people to buy these products. However, the exorbitant prices were something of concern among the general mass. We are eager to find out how much of a difference will these offers and deals make for the Indian buyers to buy the brand new toys from Apple.